« All Events
EO Learning Virtual Event with Culture Index
September 22 @ 6:00 pm - 8:00 pm
- EO Learning Virtual Event with Culture Index
- “Making Executives Effective”
- Culture Index ™ is a strategic advisory firm that works exclusively with visionary entrepreneurs, CEOs, business leaders, and management to scale and transform organizations using applied analytical traits.
- Pre-work:all participants and 3-5 key employees must commit to filling out a culture index survey (takes <10 minutes per person) at least 3 days ahead of the event.
- Culture Index Link for EO Las Vegas: https://www.cultureindex.com/users/ciims/processes/surveyInfo.php?USER_ID=61572&COMPANY_CODE=Ln8ySr59ii&h2=1599602223
- Pre-work Due by September 18th
- About the Speakers:
- Mark Bowlin– Serial Entrepreneur/ Speaker/ Culture Index Consultant
- Mark Bowlin is a Magna Cum Laude graduate of Baylor University and a father of three. He is a serial entrepreneur and serves as a trusted advisor, and culture index consultant of CEOs of fast-growing companies across the country. His expertise focuses on impacting top and bottom line results by helping CEOs get out their own way and put the right team around them to scale. As an experienced business leader, Mark is a pragmatic strategist who focuses on application rather than just a theory.
- Justin Anderson– Culture Index Executive Advisor
- “If you want your community to be a great place to live and work,just show up and participate!”
- Justin serves as a Culture Index Advisor to his clients in the Southwest United States. As a Culture Index Advisor, Justin helps CEOs translate vision into execution by not just identifying talent but more importantly understanding talent and what it takes to lead leaders.
- When: Sep 22, 2020 06:00 PM Pacific Time (US and Canada)
- Register in advance for this meeting:
- EO sponsored event. No cost to Attendee.
- Yes! This event is open to the US West Region.
- Please include your key employees if they will attend the online event when you RSVP.
- Email Jaya Acaso at email@example.com if you have any questions or requests. Thank you!